My Philosophy and Background:
I believe that through hard work and the proper application of exercise techniques, anyone can achieve the goals they want, whether that is injury rehabilitation, sports participation or simply a better physique.
I have a background in Sports Therapy, working within the super yacht industry for a number of years and gaining many high profile clientele.
I have a specific interest in strength training and Olympic Weightlifting and look to inspire more women in the benefits of a strong healthy body. Banishing stigma of weight training making women look like body builders!
- Masters Diploma in Personal Training – Level 3
- HND Sports Therapy
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3 Certification
- Sports Massage Certification
Qualifications Aims 2016:
- British Weightlifting – Level 1 award in coaching weightlifting
- British Weightlifting- Level 2 award in coaching weightlifting
- UKSCA Accredited Strength & Conditioning coach
Experience & Specialisation Areas:
I am a keen athlete myself, Sailing competitively inshore and offshore from a young age. I have competed in three Maxi Transatlantic races and iconic offshore races such as the Fastnet Race and Caribbean 600. I use my practical knowledge of the sport in order to optimize training for my sailing specific clients.