My Philosophy & Background:
I believe exercise to be a form of medicine, whereby an optimal dose is required in order to maximise the response and it’s effects on the body. My methods allow for better results in less training time, freeing up more time for clients to enjoy their improved health, fitness and appearance doing other things. As a coach, I utilize my education in sport & exercise science to deliver evidence-based programs that are individually designed to help clients understand their personal goals, whilst ensuring success in attaining these goals and far beyond.
- BSc (Hons) Applied Sport & Exercise Science Degree
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (C.S.C.S – National Strength & Conditioning Association)
- The Register of Exercise Professional (REPs) Level 3 Certification
- UK Strength & Conditioning Association (UKSCA) Level 2 Certification: Weightlifting for Sports Performance, Plyometrics, Speed & Agility, Development, Planning Effective Programmes
- Sports Massage Therapy Certification
Experience & Specialisation Areas:
I have worked with a variety of individuals from numerous training backgrounds and lifestyles with varying levels of experience, ranging from professional athletes to first time trainees. I’ve previously worked as a sport scientist for the professional football team, Reading FC. My areas of expertise include but are not limited to: optimising body composition, muscular development, strength and power enhancement, injury pre-habilitation, flexibility improvement and cardiovascular health. I provide a comprehensive service in terms of the initial consultation and assessment, followed by intricate programming and regular correspondence, which in turn increases compliance with your training, producing quick results and progress towards achieving your goals.